Criminal Defense Practice
Ms. Levinson’s lifelong commitment to aggressive and tireless criminal defense work is reflected in her expert practice management of cases in state and federal courts. She represents adult and juvenile clients in all manner of criminal charges, with a high success rate at trial.
Her criminal law practice includes:
- Defense for misdemeanor and felony crimes,
including arson, rape and homicide
- OUI, drug crimes and school-zone defense
- Defense of clients facing white collar and serious
federal criminal charges
- Mental illness or incapacity, not guilty by reason of insanity
Divorce and Family Law
In Family, Juvenile and Probate Courts, Ms. Levinson represents clients in a range of domestic relations issues, with sensitivity to the needs of children and respect for all family members involved in the most challenging of personal disputes.
Her domestic law practice includes:
- Child custody
- Paternity and visitation
- Child support
- Care and Protection actions involving the state’s Department of Children and Family Services